Why don't all LTZ's have TVs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bm0rgan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've looked at some LTZs here and there and seen a TON of 2015's that don't have TVs..... didn't all the NNBS LTZs have TVs or am I crazy... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a common option on nnbs, but its also over $1.5k, and most kids in tahoe demo have some sort of ipad. We almost never use the one in the wifes traverse anymore, and I got a wii hooked up to it...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I bought the one and only 2007 Yukon XL Denali that didn't have a DVD. I was surprised when everyone I knew that had a Denali all had DVDs and mine was missing it. now i have the 2017 LT and it does have the DVD. I would imagine the DVD would be automatic in the LTZ. But maybe they missed some the first year of the new model? 2007 was first year and 2015 was first year....maybe something into that.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use the one in my wives Enclave all the time with our 2 year old, I wish I could find a truck with the option but seems to be a lot harder to find.

OP
OP
bm0rgan

bm0rgan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my kids like their iPads too. We finally got unlimited data with Verizon so they've sort of ditched the TV but I still like having the option. It's a shame it's so hard to find newer LTZ's with them! That makes more sense about it having to have the options, and of course you have to scroll through all the pictures to find it most ads don't list it haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LA Rodz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Who uses DVDs anymore?? More importantly who can get two or more kids to agree on anything. I special ordered my Tahoe less Sun Roof, less DVD and with a middle row bench. With the money i saved all three kids sit in the middle row, i have room for that weekly Costco trip in the back and all three watch what they want with their iPads and wireless headphones. And best of all I get to listen to my SXM radio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505