Who's supercharged?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Just gotta sell one of my Harley's. I have 4 and only ride 2 of them anyway.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let us know if you have any questions, we sell all major brand name superchargers.

Sent from my fone.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will. And since I bought an Autocal from you, I won't have to pay for a tune, correct?

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but I didn't see anyone talk about pro charger.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I will. And since I bought an Autocal from you, I won't have to pay for a tune, correct?

Nope. After I got dynoed, I sent the results to Justin and he readjusted the tune files based on my runs. I have done this a few times

gdfein

Reaction score
Any owners with blowers on 6.2L in the N.Houston area that would be willing to show me there rides? I'm interested in doing my '16 Denali, but would like to experience a couple examples in person. My only example has been a nearby chevy dealer that had a 5.3 Whippled Silverado done by Hennessey but I wasn't into how the truck sounded, and the negative reviews of Hennessey make me wary of going there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hey sorry I know this is a old post but I was wondering if any of you could recommend me a good tire to put on my newly supercharged tahoe. It’s a 2.9l whipple on a 5.3 making around 500hp. I want a tire that will hook well but have a good tread life for a daily driver. The wheels are 22s. Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442