Who's Lifted LTZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timgco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know who's ride this is? I'm trying to find out more about it.
What lift?
What mods done to lift?
Tire specs?
Spacers? etc.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Copy_of_P1010018_2.jpg
    Copy_of_P1010018_2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 645

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a photoshop, but I do remember a guy on the forums with a similar truck, but he totalled it so it is no longer...if I had to guess looks like 35x12.5x20 Nitto Mud Grapplers with either a Fabtech or Rancho lift.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
that is DC tahoe from the other site. He has rancho 4 inch lift and a front leveling kit on it and 33" Grapplers

Last edited:
OP
OP
Timgco

Timgco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. I just found it in the gallery section of that "other" forum. LOL, that's teh only thing left over there, so I could not look up threads any longer.

For some reason I thought he was running close to 6" or 7" kit with 35's.

Since you have the Rancho kit, can you run the stock wheels? I had taht kit on an Avalanche after the Fabtech meltdown, but did not consider running the stock wheels.

I'm currenlty looking into either building another Tahoe (my wife drives our 07 now) OR building up another SUT. your Tahoe is one of the reasons for that. I do want to run 35's if I build up Tahoe...but have to have enough room to fully flex 35's....without stuffing. I even thought about the Superlift or BDS kit.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
Thank you.
YOu can run the stock 20's but the rest will rub the knuckle. Use after market wheels with a backspacing of 5.5 and 33's and you not have anying rubbing issues.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats exactly the look i was going for i wanted to kno besides the lift could i fit the stocc 20's with the 33" tires? and save for the lift? anyhow im try another way to get higher clearence til i get the money up!!

scottrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no it lifts the front to be level with the higher rear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401