Whipple or Maggie?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Yeah too much for me. I just ordered some 50 LB Delphi's with adapter harnesses for $150 total. Ordering the Whipple tomorrow. Also ordered knock sensors & harness, valley cover gasket and oil pressure sending unit. I hope this goes well. Brandon @Young28 what are you rolling in now? You parted out the bagged Denali didn't you?

Yea i don't blame you on not spending $500 for injectors after spending all that other money right now. Yea most of the Denali is gone. I kept the motor and stereo stuff and brakes. Everything is in a 05 Silverado now except the stereo. That should happen within the month though. It's taken 30 months to get a tag for my 05. A lot of bull crap happened with different companies getting the run around etc . I found the right guy to help me now. He also live a mile from me so it's perfect. Injectors are now. Then maybe heads but I'm going to see what I think with the new injectors. Hell keeping the truck in a straight line is already a problem lol.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
It's a done deal. Justin @ BlackBear sent an invoice for the blower over and I just paid it so it's official. I also learned my truck has EGR so I ordered an EGR delete set of block off plates.

175_GM_TRK_SUV1_thumbnail.jpg

Gonna have to rename yourself. Super Red Rocket

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like it will be a month or so before it ships. According to BBP Whipple has been slammed.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
After install, I suggest you get it dynoed and log the runs. Are you getting the tunes from black bear? I dynoed mine and sent him the files. Justin was able to fine tune specific areas of my fuel trims and now I feel confident that my truck is running in top shape

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
After install, I suggest you get it dynoed and log the runs. Are you getting the tunes from black bear? I dynoed mine and sent him the files. Justin was able to fine tune specific areas of my fuel trims and now I feel confident that my truck is running in top shape

^^^
This.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I'll try to find a 4-wheel dyno locally since mine's an AWD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu