Which Shocks Should I Go With??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metelhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm....read a bunch of reviews, mostly good, but the thing I did discover is #8 is about equal to a Bilstein HD, which I was hoping to hear a bit more adjustable for my use (I currently have the Bilsteins HD) and they feel pretty soft and underdamped to my butt.

If the bilsteins had a clicker, that might be an ideal shock...imo a stock bilstein needs about 2-3 clicks more Compression damping, and about the same for rebound damping.....You know when you hit a G-Out along the road and you kinda cadilac through it and continue to osolate post impact....that a lack of proper damping, both compression and rebound ....(high-speed comp would shorten the actual stroke used, and high-speed rebound would flatten effect and stabilize the vehicle)

...I have thought about even adding more shocks (like off-roaders do) just to get more shock...I doubt its even possible.

I'm likely a good candidate for either the Fox or King shocks....unfortunately the $2k to make it happen is more of a lottery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne