Which painted vent caps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junkpile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had my mind made up to order some smooth vent caps and paint them white to match my XL, but I found two sets of Escalade caps in the pick-n-pull and they kind of grew on me after a few minutes of picturing them on my truck... but will they look good painted white on the back of my Yukon XLooooong? There is a local guy with his stock caps painted dark red to match his Tahoe and it looks nice, but I have seen those same caps in white on a Suburban and I did not care for them. Is it the specific color or does any other color than black just look bad on the longer SUVs?

Anyone got pics of a white XL/Burban with body color Escalade caps?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have esky caps on my silver birch 2006 xl Denali. I think the esky vent covers look the best. I don’t particularly care for the black plastics that came on my Yukon stock, but then again I also have esky racks and an esky third tail light so it all goes together. Just my opinion.

E8CC069D-5BE3-4DD9-9AB5-895BCDCFBB7D.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Junkpile

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Escalade third brake light.... hmmm, my stock one needs to be replaced anyway.

That looks good. I was hoping for that. The stock ribbed ones just don't look that great painted a light color, I guess. Okay, I'm sold. Thank you