Which edition do I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Davis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to a 2009 Tahoe and it has no identification as to which edition it is. Is there a code in the VIN or any way to tell which edition it is, LS, LT, LTZ?

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing in the VIN. Check your RPO list from the glovebox to see what options you have and go from there.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could PM @GM Customer Service (Click the blue lettering then click "Start a Conversation" in the box that pops up) and request a build sheet. I did this last week and got an email listing everything about my Tahoe. The representative at that time was Bret B. He may still be the current rep. Regardless, PM them requesting a build sheet and include your VIN and an email address for them to send it to. It's the quickest and most thorough way to have all of your answers and they're straight from GM. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Steve Davis

Steve Davis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You could PM @GM Customer Service (Click the blue lettering then click "Start a Conversation" in the box that pops up) and request a build sheet. I did this last week and got an email listing everything about my Tahoe. The representative at that time was Bret B. He may still be the current rep. Regardless, PM them requesting a build sheet and include your VIN and an email address for them to send it to. It's the quickest and most thorough way to have all of your answers and they're straight from GM. :thumbsup:
Thanks, I contacted them Friday and it turns out I have the LT edition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan