Where to sell and how much to sell them for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this, so I figure general is as good a place as any.

My 2007 Sub has the 3rd row seats, and I took them out a long time ago because I primarily use the cargo area.
They have been stored inside the house, much to the annoyance of you know who.

Anyway, I traded it in last week, and told the dealer I'd bring in the two seats for it. Needless to say the Sub is already gone, and they said not to worry about it.
So now I have the seats, but have no idea where to try and sell them (I guess other than CL), nor what would be a fair price for them?

Any suggestions on price and places to advertise would be appreciated.

BTW - Will these seats fit the 3rd row of regular size Yukons and Tahoes between 2007-2014?
I doubt they fit in the Escalade, but does anyone know for sure.

`

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Depending on the color and material (cloth, leather)I've seen them go for $125-$400 on my local cl. You can ask $500 for them, doesn't mean you're gonna get it tho. What's the color and material of yours?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ What he said. They're a fairly coveted item and a bit of a hassle to ship. You'd probably have no problem selling them on CL or a local Facebook market. Maybe the new owner of your old Sub is browsing CL right now looking for such seats for their new ride...

OP
OP
V

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on the color and material (cloth, leather)I've seen them go for $125-$400 on my local cl. You can ask $500 for them, doesn't mean you're gonna get it tho. What's the color and material of yours?

They are leather, and are mostly black with a crimson middle.

^^^ What he said. They're a fairly coveted item and a bit of a hassle to ship. You'd probably have no problem selling them on CL or a local Facebook market. Maybe the new owner of your old Sub is browsing CL right now looking for such seats for their new ride...

Indeed, if there was a way for me to find out who bought it, they would probably want them, as they match the color of the front and 2nd row. These people at the car lot act like they don't have the time to worry about such things. I'll try to catch them mid week to see if there is some way to track down the current owner. Otherwise, I will just try the suggestions you guys gave. Maybe a regional Ebay sale, as I am not on Facebook.

`

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
They are leather, and are mostly black with a crimson middle.

Indeed, if there was a way for me to find out who bought it, they would probably want them, as they match the color of the front and 2nd row. These people at the car lot act like they don't have the time to worry about such things. I'll try to catch them mid week to see if there is some way to track down the current owner. Otherwise, I will just try the suggestions you guys gave. Maybe a regional Ebay sale, as I am not on Facebook.

`
Sounds like a nice set. Those guys don't give a crap about those people who bought it. They forgot about them as soon as they drove out the door.

OP
OP
V

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice set. Those guys don't give a crap about those people who bought it. They forgot about them as soon as they drove out the door.

Indeed, it is even worse than that. They sent it off to the auction before I could bring in the other set of keys, fob, owners manual, remotes for the DVD system in the headrests, all the service and maintenance records, etc.
Since I had all that in an envelope they took it, but said the car had been taken to the auction and the stuff likely would not make to the Sub before it was sold.
Heck, I am not even sure they sent the envelope, because they had no interest in sending the seats, and it was likely the most expensive thing to go with the Sub.

BTW - Will these seats fit the 3rd row of regular size Yukon's and Tahoe's between 2007-2014?
I doubt they fit in the Escalade, but does anyone know for sure.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont think 3rd row of a sub fits shorties..... pretty sure....but im know to be wrong.... on occasion....;)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an uncle who used to work for Manheim, the auction company's West Palm location. They took everything out the cars. My truck went through Manheim in Virginia and came with the owner's manual and window sticker.

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to break it but 3rd row seats are a dime a dozen in DFW at least. Now 2nd rows are much harder to find!

I think the problem is many people don't need or want the 3rd row...

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my Suburban, it had the Escalade two-seater third row seats. I bought a set of the 3-seater seats off eBay, for $700 IIRC, black leather.

Yes, they will fit any Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade, ESV, Suburban or Yukon XL 2007-2013.

Craigslist, Ebay or Facebook Marketplace would be where I'd list them. Hope for local, shipping them is a PITA and expensive.