Where to buy wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of wheels. Not sure where to buy them. Decided between the KMC 677 D2s and 2 Crave No 11's. Looking for a place to buy them. I went to the usual places - wheelfire, carID, tire rack etc. None of them have 24".

WheelMax had the KMCs
www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com had the 2 Craves.

I'm already leery about discountedwheel. Site seems a little out dated.

Where did you buy your wheels? Am I better off going to a local shop and purchasing them?

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i buy wheel on ebay OEM discontinued version 22" Part number GM 19301161
$300

OP
OP
fozzi58

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i buy all my tires and wheels from https://www.discounttiredirect.com. typically pretty fast and they usually haves sales going.

I ordered my wheel package from them. I called in because I wanted to buy Gorilla locks and make sure I got everything I needed and didnt want to chance placing an order online and missing something. Wheels showed up at my house...in black *sigh* Had to send them back. Chromies on the way. Good customer services but this experience is PITA. I felt like an idiot showing up at the UPS store and wheeling in 4 wheels. Kinda funny now that I look back at it but not funny at the moment.

Oh well. Chalked up to experience.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it depends you have to shop around, I found mine locally from a wharehouse distributor cheaper.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a problem with an order twice and it got handled pretty quick i do like discounttire customer service. my problem wasn't nearly as annoying as that. but unless you go directly to a store and pick them up oopses can happen.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered some Nexxen tires off ebay once, and was sent some Sunny tires. I tried to call them to swap them out, and they told me to keep them and they'll credit me the difference. I said they aren't the tires I want, so they tried to say I would have to pay to ship them back. I told them I didn't make the mistake, and threatened to call paypal to dispute. They sent me the right tires and shipping labels to get theirs back.

I've never had an issue with discounttiredirect.com (tires.com)

I'm currently looking at dub wheels, and planning to buy off carID since if I buy it with tires and sensors, they will mount and balance it for free before they ship it out, and it comes with free lugs and "kit" in case you need hubcentric rings etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bryndan99