Where can I grab constant +12v under hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I understand you want a clean look, but you said you didn't want to wait for a post adapter . Plus black wire loom is as clean as it gets. I'm ocd when it comes to making things perfect and have an oem finishing touch to my mods.
But if you want to do all that extra work I say tap into the headlight or brake fuse. Underhood light is small enough it won't put extra current on the fuse.

@ScottyBoy would have the perfect answer for you. He's my go to electrical guy

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ScottyBoy would have the perfect answer for you. He's my go to electrical guy

Just do like @Fless mentioned in his post and grab it at the #1 lug. Just pop off the fuse box housing and you will see the power lugs that you can bolt a ring terminal on to. To remove the fuse box housing, you first need to unbolt the corner fender brace up by the wiper motor. Once you get that off, there are a few tabs on the front and side of the fuse box that you need to pry up to release, and then slide the fuse box housing straight up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts