Wheel Color - I need your 2 cents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not saying chrome is bad in general just looks weird on these wheels :imo:

BTW I had no interest in chrome just ended up buying them in chrome because I am not a fan of black wheels either. If I buy another set of wheels they will more then likely not be chrome.

OP
OP
I

ihaveamustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not saying chrome is bad in general just looks weird on these wheels :imo:

BTW I had no interest in chrome just ended up buying them in chrome because I am not a fan of black wheels either. If I buy another set of wheels they will more then likely not be chrome.

Just messing w/ you man. Sounds like you're in the same dilemma as me: Not really a huge fan of chrome wheels, but what else can you use. If I had a black car, I'd black it out. I understand though, that look isn't for everyone. It'll be interesting if I end up going full circle and grabbing chrome esky replicas. "Everyone has them" but there is likely a reason for that.

I was looking at these SSs the other day and while I really like them, I don't like that they have the exposed lugs - cleaning is an absolute nightmare on a chrome wheel w/ exposed lugs. I've always hated dealing w/ it. The esky's cap covers makes that a non issue (and lets me use my stock lugs).

Decisions, decisions...

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy reps off me and call it a day :Handshake: