Whats a yukon gt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sick 95 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just wondering what the difference is between a 2 door yukon and a GT? is it just like a Z71 package with a different name?skid plates and stuff like,or is it just appearance package?(fender flares ect) i found one im going to look at tomorrow(i'll bring my camera) it black with a 7" lift, big tires not sure how big..and a few engine mods.lots of power!! 4000$ canadian.i rode in it before but not for years.its been sitting in the back of a dealership lot for prob 3 years.it was the dealership owners sons truck. i'll post a pic and more details tomorrow.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have one of the cleanest 2 doors I have seen. Old guy at this little country gas station out by my grandmothers house, has one just like it, mines the wheels and everything from the bottom of the body to about 2 inches up is rust lol
Thanks

Melina Spidle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A GMC Yukon GT is the same thing as a 2 door Yukon. You can literally google "2 door Yukon" and it will pull up pictures of Yukon GTs. But, however, there is a difference between a k5 blazer and a 2 door Tahoe. On the 2 door Tahoe, the door will say "Tahoe" on each side and at the back. On the K5 Blazer, however, the doors will say 1500 or 2500 on the side

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A GMC Yukon GT is the same thing as a 2 door Yukon. You can literally google "2 door Yukon" and it will pull up pictures of Yukon GTs. But, however, there is a difference between a k5 blazer and a 2 door Tahoe. On the 2 door Tahoe, the door will say "Tahoe" on each side and at the back. On the K5 Blazer, however, the doors will say 1500 or 2500 on the side
All 2 door Yukon’s 1992-1997 gt just an option pre 92 gmc jimmy-2 door tahoe 1995-1999 pre-1995 a k5