What wheels should I get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scheme

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for some new ideas. I want to ditch the 24" KMC slides and I need a break from searching on google, what would you guys put on my ride? Going to stick with 24's and I'm leaning on sticking with black but open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

IMG_6343.JPG

Oakley125

Reaction score
I love the Gianelle Bologna Rims. I believe this pic is a Yukon on 26's but the look is killer...

IMG_3134.JPG

That one is black inside with machined face... they also sell the exact same rim in all black though.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with 24 Sierra replicas

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Love the look. Its so amazing what a different just swapping out the tires make. Did you make any other mods or just swap tires and wheels?

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some new ideas. I want to ditch the 24" KMC slides and I need a break from searching on google, what would you guys put on my ride? Going to stick with 24's and I'm leaning on sticking with black but open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 79219

I know your talking wheels only, but did you paint, wrap or plasti dip your chrome trip and grill?

vishnu619

Reaction score
Love the look. Its so amazing what a different just swapping out the tires make. Did you make any other mods or just swap tires and wheels?
I have done a few. Tint, led light bar behind the grill, swapped the muffler, removed the flapper, dipped the emblems, afraid tube, HIDS and lights under the step boards.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

nj16yukon

Reaction score
IMG_4310.JPG Not sure how they would translate to a Tahoe, but these are one of the best looking wheels I've seen on a Durango. Lexani CSS15's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd