What vehicle related issue did you have today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to start a thread to see if as many people have as much issues with their trucks as I do with mine.

Here is a place to vent about your issue(s) and who knows, maybe someone will be able to help.

I’ll start:

Today’s issue was that my dash lights stopped working on me out of the blue. One minute they’re working and the next thing I know they have no power. I checked every fuse and still nothing. Damn vehicle, can’t catch a break .

Last edited:

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, I am having an annoying squealing sound from my front brakes, sounds like it's more on the passenger side. But I just COMPLETELY redid all the damn brakes last year, so that's why I am kinda pissed off about it. Now I gotta go out there in the cold and Jack it up and take the wheel off just to look at it and see what the hell is causing the noise.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to drop a pretty penny two weeks ago to have all the upper transmission lines that run to the cooler and back replaced because they were all leaking. That sucked.......

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a leaky brake line.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard. Right above the front shocks on the chassis. Going to drop it off now for repair. I'll update.

MINIz guy

Reaction score
Hard. Right above the front shocks on the chassis. Going to drop it off now for repair. I'll update.

I'm going through this right now. I'm really wishing I took my shop's offer of $550 for replacing all lines. It's taken me 10+ hours so far and I'm not done. I bet they would have just lifted the body a few inches and had it done with ease.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. I have no update on mine yet other than they still have it.

Idaho45guy

Reaction score
Kept getting an intermittent check engine light after I installed the new CAI and someone suggested disconnecting the battery to re-set the MAF. Un-hooked it for a few minutes, then hooked it back up and headed into town for a dinner date. Discovered that my HVAC controls no longer worked.

Hot air blew out from the vents no matter what I selected. When I pressed the AC button, I could hear the pump engage, but the air stayed hot. Just weird.

But the MAF adjusted and no more codes getting thrown...

Got back home and figured what the heck, I'll disconnect the battery and try again. Did that and now the heater/AC is back to normal and the MAF is good to go. LOL.