What the hell does this switch do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the lever forward, the blue indicator will come on in the center of the speedometer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesnt come on. Neither does the check engine, i must have quite a few lights out. Anyone want to take a pic right when they turn theirs on so i can see all the lights im missing?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you pull stalk towards you gently and either hold it there or let go the highbeams will come on to ‘flash someone’ then go off. pull it so it ‘clicks’ and highbeams will stay on. Blue light on dash may not come on unless you click it all the way

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesnt come on. Neither does the check engine, i must have quite a few lights out. Anyone want to take a pic right when they turn theirs on so i can see all the lights im missing?
Turn key foward without starting and all dash lights/indicators will come on. When you start cel should come on as a check. It’s possible someone pulled the bulbs on yours because it was constantly on. Not uncommon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts