What should I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just want some input from others to have different ideas on what to do next. Right now my mods include, lift with 33s and 18x10s, flowmaster super 10, 2 12" subs, kenwood door speakers, Sony headunit. I know I'll get debadge and demold and I do plan on doing that, also don't want to take off steps do to a rust spot. So ideas on what I should do next?
IMG_1001.JPG

OP
OP
02_Tahoe

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should def take care of that rust spot first. They don't call it cancer for anything! Spreads like wildfire.
You can kinda see it in the pic under the rear door. The guy I bought it from had it sitting in his yard for over a year without it moving so for that to be literally the only rust, I can't complain. Best part is I found some sort of nest in the hole

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it has 3.42s consider regearing to 4.30 and a custom tune.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spitballing...color match black plastics all around Tahoe. LED interior lights. Esky rear vents and roof rack. Upgrade headlights (Depos if don't want HID) and bumper lights since tails are done (you mentioned in your signature). Truck is looking good. Tune is always good. HD hood or cowl hood? The list is endless really, but since you asked...:)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just spitballing...color match black plastics all around Tahoe. LED interior lights. Esky rear vents and roof rack. Upgrade headlights (Depos if don't want HID) and bumper lights since tails are done (you mentioned in your signature). Truck is looking good. Tune is always good. HD hood or cowl hood? The list is endless really, but since you asked...:)
Lol, all great mods BTW.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
HD hood, headlights, maybe a lightbar or two ;), some more off-road looking steps, maybe a grillguard or pushbar, colormatch, etc. etc. The list goes on and on for these trucks lol.

OP
OP
02_Tahoe

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think when it gets warmer I'll go to a local junkyard and pull the door handles off another Tahoe because I want to color match them myself, I found a thread on how to color match. They sell the led interiors on amazon as a package don't they? BBP is coming near me in May so I might try to get an in person tune. I keep looking around on Craigslist for an HD hood but can't seem to find one. And I assume I should look on Craigslist for the esky parts? Unless there is a website you guys get them on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC