What oil filter do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Used a K&N at my last oil change as im trying to diagnose a fluctuating oil pressure before I replaced the sensor it would drop to 0-5 at idle and increase with throttle. After the oil change and new K&N it seems to hold no lower than 20 at idle and starts in the morning are alot smoother. however I did have my BB tune the same day and my idle was bumped to 600 which could be helping, either way im happy

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used a K&N at my last oil change as im trying to diagnose a fluctuating oil pressure before I replaced the sensor it would drop to 0-5 at idle and increase with throttle. After the oil change and new K&N it seems to hold no lower than 20 at idle and starts in the morning are alot smoother. however I did have my BB tune the same day and my idle was bumped to 600 which could be helping, either way im happy
I quit using K&N oil filters after I had one fail on my old truck. Purolator pure one or Mobil 1 only. No more troubles.

Last edited: