What issues did you resolve today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blatta1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what issues you worked through today and what the resolutions were to give everyone else insight into some problems we may be having. Thanks! Owner of an 05 tahoe.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I woke up to an email saying my tax return was rejected due to an incorrect number. About five minutes and a few clicks and keyboard presses later, the issue was resolved. Gotta love TurboTax! Owner of an 08 Tahoe.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went to look at some city sidewalk to remove. turns out it is hollow walk with a void beneath. Very very much unresolved.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an issue with feeling kinda "full" all morning. I was also a bit more sluggish trying to wake up so I had an extra cup of coffee to try to get me going. Less than an hour later I'm dropping a 2-flusher and am now feeling light and speedy. So, it was an easy issue to work through today, resolved simply by extra caffeine to kick start my metabolism. I hope this gives someone insight into some problems they may be having with getting going in the morning.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I had an issue with feeling kinda "full" all morning. I was also a bit more sluggish trying to wake up so I had an extra cup of coffee to try to get me going. Less than an hour later I'm dropping a 2-flusher and am now feeling light and speedy. So, it was an easy issue to work through today, resolved simply by extra caffeine to kick start my metabolism. I hope this gives someone insight into some problems they may be having with getting going in the morning.

Like a boss. Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe