What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao that's that it receiver for people to input codes from a remote to keep their vehicle from not starting if they are on rent to own lmao if you don't pay your bill and get a new code after a month your car won't start. All the shady carlots use those

OP
OP
JJ351

JJ351

Reaction score
Lmao that's that it receiver for people to input codes from a remote to keep their vehicle from not starting if they are on rent to own lmao if you don't pay your bill and get a new code after a month your car won't start. All the shady carlots use those

I don't doubt it, but I got it from a Jaguar dealership and paid in cash, so I'm not sure it was them. In the meantime I finally took it off and there are no other markings but some stickers on the bottom. My truck still starts but now know why they kept it on. There's a quick double tap of the horn as it starts.

EDIT: Just googled the sticker number: https://www.reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/2sr6ny/what_is_this_under_the_dash_of_my_car/

"Docking Station for a KARR alarm system." The plastic piece inserted in front surrounding the led disables it.

button.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat