What is the plastic holder clip called at the end?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum but I am assuming you joined JUST for the answer to your question.

That looks like a throttle body cable, according to the pic, and you will need to buy the entire cable for replacement. Or rig it with a couple zip ties to hold in place.

You did not give ANY application info. C'mon man!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
G

gilcam

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum but I am assuming you joined JUST for the answer to your question.

That looks like a throttle body cable, according to the pic, and you will need to buy the entire cable for replacement. Or rig it with a couple zip ties to hold in place.

You did not give ANY application info. C'mon man!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure did just joined however I'm only helping my brother with his truck thanks anyways!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Put some of your vehicle info in your signature so it's always there for us.
Not his vehicle and just getting info for his brother. I would bet the signature is never updated but maybe will be surprised. He said he just joined for that question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts