What is the one thing you hate most about your Tahoe or Yukon and what did you do to fix it???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
inside handles on the rear doors would be a win. I have barn doors. had to climb in one morning when the rest were frozen. Not thinking, pulled closed once in. Had to wait in the truck, in shorts and a t shirt. for the truck to warm enough to get out. not fun.

I just pull the cable in the door and it pops right open.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries, just the mama bear coming out in me (and sleep deprivation probably contributed, too). I'm strong, but definitely not a man. Lol. Just a homeschooling mama of 5 who works on her car to get away from the daily madness of parenthood.

Only 5? That's it?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
inside handles on the rear doors would be a win. I have barn doors. had to climb in one morning when the rest were frozen. Not thinking, pulled closed once in. Had to wait in the truck, in shorts and a t shirt. for the truck to warm enough to get out. not fun.
So you got locked inside your car? Lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I can probably convince him to go for half a dozen, but I think too many more would put us both in an early grave! Not to mention the poor house. More kids = less car mod money. And that's no bueno. Haha.
They'll be all grown up and on their own before you know it. :(

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted 6 myself!

I can probably convince him to go for half a dozen, but I think too many more would put us both in an early grave! Not to mention the poor house. More kids = less car mod money. And that's no bueno. Haha.
Yall are crazy!! Haha. I don't want any!!I want to have money for mods I want my truck to stay clean at all times! No kids!!:D

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll be all grown up and on their own before you know it. :(

Oh, I know! The oldest will be 18 in December. It's absolutely flown by! And it goes by faster with each one :-(

Yall are crazy!! Haha. I don't want any!!I want to have money for mods I want my truck to stay clean at all times! No kids!!:D

There's no doubt I'm crazy, but I wouldn't trade em for the world. Being a parent is all I've known since I was a kid. (I was just 17 when we had our first.) Back then I was modding a 92 Buick Roadmaster with dreams of eventually owning a 96 Impala. Lol. Not a whole lot has changed, honestly. Still modding a big ole GM and still taking care of babies ;-)