What is the chance that GM would fix the vibration/buffeting issue in 2017 models?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hayseed_Yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With the potential of getting a problem child this high, I cannot take the chance. I have tested a couple and one was terrible. Did not notice anything in the other Denali. However, if it has a good potential of on setting at a later date, I have no choice to pass. Very disappointed - was hoping this would be the obe bring me back to American made vehicles.

BrianT28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have a lot of people been having these issues with the 2015 Yukon Denali with 22" wheels or is it mostly Yukon XL and Suburbans?

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of yesterday, no buffering issues with 21,*** miles. I added Norcal's 2/4 drop kit and put on 24"s last night and still no issues,

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be checking once they arrive along with the '18 expedition/navigator. Hopefully GM quietly resolved the issue.

Rojo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am a new member here-trying to do my homework prior to deciding to purchase a Tahoe or Yukon.

Can you all recommend a test drive procedure to see if the vehicle has the problems that you all have raised in this thread?

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33