What did you pay - 2017 Yukon SLT or Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthall

Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to figure out the lowest price off msrp on either a Yukon SLT or a Yukon Denali.

For those of you that have purchased one recently (or leased) what did you end up paying before tax (we all have different state tax). I have seen people saying that they have paid between 15-20% off MSRP...

Also - if there is someone out there that found a new 2016 Denali....did you get a killer deal?

I have no problem buying it in another State and driving it home (I am in NC)

Thanks in advance!

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go on cars.com. They will have pricing and you can find your vehicle. Prices shown are MSRP and sale price.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This time off year you should have no problem getting 15%+ off MRSP. The vehicles is gonna be worth 80% of the sticker price, if you are lucky, once you leave the lot.

Spfortner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I’m from NC too... did you ever figure out which dealership was offering 15-20% for previous year Yukon? I’ve been on a mission to try to purchase a 2017 SLT or Denali and they’re not budging much. $8k off a 17 Denali and about $6k off a 17 SLT. It’s insane. They’re not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love going on dealer website's and seeing 2017's with 15,000+ miles listed for 85% of 2018 MRSP. Pretty sure I could get a brand new 2018 for just about that... with no mileage.

Spfortner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to figure out the lowest price off msrp on either a Yukon SLT or a Yukon Denali.

For those of you that have purchased one recently (or leased) what did you end up paying before tax (we all have different state tax). I have seen people saying that they have paid between 15-20% off MSRP...

Also - if there is someone out there that found a new 2016 Denali....did you get a killer deal?

Thanks in advance!
Did you ever find out which dealerships were offering 15-20%? I’m from NC too and would be willing to travel to get the best deal. I’m not having much luck trying to purchase a 2017 Denali or SLT for 15-20% off. Just curious if you ever found the deal you were searching for.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever find out which dealerships were offering 15-20%? I’m from NC too and would be willing to travel to get the best deal. I’m not having much luck trying to purchase a 2017 Denali or SLT for 15-20% off. Just curious if you ever found the deal you were searching for.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Look at cars.com. They list all the prices that dealers are selling vehicles for.

Phdhusky

Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

Local dealer to me had 3 2016 Yukon XL Denalis last month for sale for 53.5k. Snagged one up other two sold same day. Killer deal for a new vehicle ~1000 miles on it. Would be hard to find a 2016 still around.