What did you do to your NNBS SSV/PPV today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Let's start a new thread here today.
Today, I kinda hard wired my dash cam. The reason for the post is if you have the SEO option TRW which is for the roof light, then you have a switched 12 volts at the overhead console'

What I did was to wire a 12 volt assy outlet to the wire that would power a roof light .I than plugged in the power adapter for the camera into the outlet. I hate ugly wires that's why I did the mod. I didn't cut the wires to the dash cam that's why in the post it sez Kinda. the wires fit good up there in the roof.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Perro

Reaction score
Looks good. I had a black widow muffler installed on my tahoe, I kept the rear silencer, so it does not sound loud; that's what i wanted. Today I'm going to pick up the rear OEM tow hitch from the junkyard, just need to get the correct shifter that goes with it or can i use the original one?

Jmar73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Added a cabin filter, after giving some karma sutra to myself to get to it and the filter to get it in, i don't have very much confidence there even expanded and in there straight or even worth doing it. Gotta be a better way.

Bass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my ham radio into the new rig. Had the antenna installed (thank god for pre-drilled roof holes!).

Used a Ram mount to mount to the seat frame of the passenger seat. Much nicer than mounting it to the dash again I think.

radio.jpg

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove mine for the first time in a week. :) I've been in the mountains, riding around in a smaller cramped SUV. Glad to be back in control with lots of space! This thread will help keep me motivated though, I've taken a little break since doing the suspension work. I need to get inside and tackle a few things....

OP
OP
2011SSVHOE

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Found the DIC button and trim at junkyard today, had some spare time and installed it. Comparing both trims, using a Dremel tool wouldn't be that bad either.

Not bad, What did you have to give for that ? and what did it come out of ?, if you don't mind me asking.

How do you like your new DIC? LOL

I like the sticker that says without DIC hole.

Perro

Reaction score
Not bad, What did you have to give for that ? and what did it come out of ?, if you don't mind me asking.

How do you like your new DIC? LOL

I like the sticker that says without DIC hole.

Lol, bought it for $40 bucks including the DIC button LOL and came out of a 2007 tahoe. I noticed it has a leather steering wheel that I might purchase but there's nothing wrong with the steering wheel that I have, plus I don't want to make too many changes because I like the PPV look, that's why I'm also holding on the tow hitch swap for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal