What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY why I would never go larger than 22" Wheels. Looks great, but rides hard and your tire budget goes up drastically.
It didn't ride that much harsher and the tires were only $640 out the door. And this pot hole prob would have taken out the 20's tire as well. It see would have taken out 22s tires and rim.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thawed it out so I could make it to work this morning. Was a tad bit frozen this morning. Poor Texas truck hadn't seen this before. LOL

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It didn't ride that much harsher and the tires were only $640 out the door. And this pot hole prob would have taken out the 20's tire as well. It see would have taken out 22s tires and rim.

$640 including tax and install? If so, that is very cheap for such tires imo (unless you got a great deal). No wonder the sidewall blew out.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$640 including tax and install? If so, that is very cheap for such tires imo (unless you got a great deal). No wonder the sidewall blew out.
Yes. 640 is their regular price. And I had 30k miles on them and have been across 6 states and hit all sorts of potholes. If you look closely, it hit the edge of the pot hole and idk what tire would have been on it, it would ha e taken it out.
People do that shit here and we get shit tons of snow yearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are inbetween brave and stupid.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY why I would never go larger than 22" Wheels. Looks great, but rides hard and your tire budget goes up drastically.

22s don’t ride hard. I beat my 22 factories on my Lade up. Worn out suspension parts make for a ****** ride

Burnswil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. 640 is their regular price. And I had 30k miles on them and have been across 6 states and hit all sorts of potholes. If you look closely, it hit the edge of the pot hole and idk what tire would have been on it, it would ha e taken it out. They are inbetween brave and stupid.

Leaning towards the latter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos