What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And thats after a purge of stuff we didn't really use anymore. We also have a locker full of interior cleaning stuff too. Haha.

So you think my truck would be spotless.. right??:oops:

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up here you can fail inspection if your headlights are too fogged up like that.

Good job kyle.

Looking great!

Why don't automakers produce glass lenses anymore? Plastic lenses always start to fog up by years 7-8.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the cabin air filter retrofit, manage to only cut myself one time, lol, wasn't as dirty in there as I expected it to be
Yeah, mine is garaged and im never really around leaves or crud...plus it was a year old when i did it...
You near them fires man? If so stay safe and good luck...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, mine is garaged and im never really around leaves or crud...plus it was a year old when i did it...
You near them fires man? If so stay safe and good luck...
no I am up north just south of Sacramento those fires are down south by Los Angeles, the fires earlier this fall were about an hour west of me, smelled smoke a couple days but that's about it, there is nothing to burn around me except grass it's mostly all farmland around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26