What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some new Xpel lense smoking film in at the shop and tried a little on my headlights to cover up the orange reflector and turn signals.. the plotter cut it a little bigger than I'd like but I don't mind it
View attachment 84630 View attachment 84629 View attachment 84631

that looks good,
Its called Xpel and what, does it come in a roll? Is it UV proof? heavy duty glue? I like that and seems cheaper and easier than buying or baking open new heads.... any info you have id appreciate it, thanks man... can you post a head-on pic plse.. thanks again

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that grill?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks good,
Its called Xpel and what, does it come in a roll? Is it UV proof? heavy duty glue? I like that and seems cheaper and easier than buying or baking open new heads.... any info you have id appreciate it, thanks man... can you post a head-on pic plse.. thanks again
Yeah it's made by Expel Ultimate. We're a dealer that uses their product for paint protection film. They now have tinted films that we're starting to use. It doesn't fade and is very easy to install. It's quite soft. My headlights are already slightly painted but I used this just to make the orange lens and bulbs disappear. You could do the full headlight if you wanted to. You may be able to find it online but we're an exclusive dealer. I"ll get a pic later this evening.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's made by Expel Ultimate. We're a dealer that uses their product for paint protection film. They now have tinted films that we're starting to use. It doesn't fade and is very easy to install. It's quite soft. My headlights are already slightly painted but I used this just to make the orange lens and bulbs disappear. You could do the full headlight if you wanted to. You may be able to find it online but we're an exclusive dealer. I"ll get a pic later this evening.
Exactly what i want to do, hook a brother up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts