What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work there. Brand new again.

Thanks brother. One more step in the slow but steady rejuvenation.

It's my first attempt at any kind of upholstery project. It's not perfect but it looks and feels a lot better than the old, cracked original cover. It even passed inspection by wifey. lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks brother. One more step in the slow but steady rejuvenation.

It's my first attempt at any kind of upholstery project. It's not perfect but it looks and feels a lot better than the old, cracked original cover. It even passed inspection by wifey. lol

Wife inspection is key. Now to get that BW 300 to pass inspection...:rolleyes:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the GM Console Organizer 19166288 from Amazon Prime, that I saw someone else post recently. Not cheap at $34 considering it is just a plastic insert with felt lining.

Also a bit dated with CD slots, but it does the trick nicely to keep items on top and my wife sure has a lot of b.s. in that center console.

It fits like it should have been there from the factory. (I just saw one pop up at $25 after mine arrived that wasn't on Prime...go figure). She loved it when I showed her. Winning!

Here is the link from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Acce...67272&sr=8-4&keywords=gm+center+floor+console

image1.JPG

Last edited:

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the GM Console Organizer 19166288 from Amazon Prime, that I saw someone else post recently. Not cheap at $34 considering it is just a plastic insert with felt lining. Also a bit dated with CD slots, but it does the trick nicely to keep items on top and my wife sure has a lot of b.s. in that center console. It fits like it should have been there from the factory. (I just saw one pop up at $25 after mine arrived that wasn't on Prime...go figure). She loved it when I showed her. Winning!

Here is the link from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Acce...67272&sr=8-4&keywords=gm+center+floor+console

View attachment 76575
It was prob me as ive had mine for a week now. I dnt know if those are really cd slots as will cds actually fit in there and still be able to close the lid?

The space is prefect for my phone and my .380 bodyguard on the other side.

No more searching for stuff in the backhole.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man. Either way thx for that post. The wife loves it and can still have it a mess in two places now lol. :D

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Replaced original center console lid cover with new.
View attachment 76536 View attachment 76537

How is the quality? I seen a replacement cover for my lade console lid on eBay but was leary to the quality. Yours look good, how easy was the install?

From this vid seems that I would need a staple gun and some patience. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the quality? I seen a replacement cover for my lade console lid on eBay but was leary to the quality. Yours look good, how easy was the install?

From this vid seems that I would need a staple gun and some patience. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, bought mine on ebay for around $43. Good quality.

Take your time, follow the video and you're good to go. Took me roughly one hour, start to finish, and that was my first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier