What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after the heavy rain yesterday I noticed a small wet spot in my ceiling at the rear of the tahoe. Now i got to figure out where ots leaking from. Cause it doesnt do it whe i wash it.

I pulled the plastic cover off that goes across the ceiling in the rear and it had a bit of water on it and one of the clip holes also had a small amount of water.

The main rubber seal looks good. So maybe its the other seal looking thing leaking idk what its called. Or maybe where the wires go into the roof.

I hate to have to run more water on it but its pretty much the only way i can locate the issue. Ughh

Anyone have this issue and figure it out already?
maybe around the 3rd brake light?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well after the heavy rain yesterday I noticed a small wet spot in my ceiling at the rear of the tahoe. Now i got to figure out where ots leaking from. Cause it doesnt do it whe i wash it.

I pulled the plastic cover off that goes across the ceiling in the rear and it had a bit of water on it and one of the clip holes also had a small amount of water.

The main rubber seal looks good. So maybe its the other seal looking thing leaking idk what its called. Or maybe where the wires go into the roof.

I hate to have to run more water on it but its pretty much the only way i can locate the issue. Ughh

Anyone have this issue and figure it out already?
I've heard of the third brake light leaking.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Especially if you have Cali plates. We wouldn't want you feeling comfortable up here lol.:cool:
Ya that was my excuse though, California the speed limit is 70 and I was only a few miles before Medford, he lit me up in the fast lane so I moved over to the slow lane but apparently kept going 70-75 lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya that was my excuse though, California the speed limit is 70 and I was only a few miles before Medford, he lit me up in the fast lane so I moved over to the slow lane but apparently kept going 70-75 lol
I drive 75+ all the time on I-5 and haven't had a ticket in 20 years lol. But I do slow down at least a little when I see a cop. They always treat out-of-staters different though.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do cops drive Dodge Rams???

can't speak for other states but it's pretty much anything goes in NC. There are 2 local sheriff's deputies that have an undercover SS camaro and the other has a mustang GT with the ghost letters on the side and hidden lights. The highway patrol around Raleigh used to have a Z06 lol.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can't speak for other states but it's pretty much anything goes in NC. There are 2 local sheriff's deputies that have an undercover SS camaro and the other has a mustang GT with the ghost letters on the side and hidden lights. The highway patrol around Raleigh used to have a Z06 lol.
I know here in Oregon they confiscate vehicles in drug busts and then use them for cop cars or at least they used to. Kind of a way to mess with the dealers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos