What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Malik112099

Reaction score
I wonder if that's different in the pickups. My 08 Silvy's backlights come on when I start it and there's no modification to the cluster wiring. Even if I turn auto headlights off, the backlighting still comes on.

There is a TSB for it on the 07s. They fixed it on the 08s. Mine only come on when the lights are one. Super hard to see during the day.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Just got two rebates back from Mobil for the 2018 Spring Rebate Offer, $29 total.

Tell me more... what's the deal?

Yeah....which one did you do? I did one at O'Reilly's that was $10 gift card for each 5 quarts (jug or singles, limit 2 rebates). They are running it again right now, so I took my $20 gift cards and bought 2 more jugs. Watching the mail for my new $20 back.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Took it through the touchless car wash since it hasn't been washed in well over a month....still dirty....

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Where did you order it?
Member on here. Evan Neise has his own place outta Chattanooga. Stopped by the house on his way home. I was able to see his work first hand!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2