What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Ok... I have a question...

Why are the gauges different???

My 2008 Surburban LTZ has gauges like @Galante 's and @07Burb 's... without the hash marks that @Doubeleive 's has.

At first I thought maybe it had to do with the year of the truck but I believe Galante's is a 2013.

Is it a Chevy vs GMC thing or LTZ vs LT thing or ???

Edit... I just went back and looked... @Doubeleive 's Speedo goes to 140mph... mine only goes to 120.

Is yours a Denali???

I wonder if the PPVs are like that too.

Did the "always on" gauge cluster mod so I can actually see how fast I'm going during the day.

View attachment 201338 View attachment 201339 View attachment 201340

Yet another different style of gauge face...

What year and model is your truck???

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i never use thr rear wiper and so i pulled the fuze for it so jic i hit the button it wouldnt work and scratch the rear glass anymore then it already is. Well a day later i went to use the rear glass for the first time in weeks, it didnt open with any buttons.... well last night it hit me maybe the fuze for the rear wiper may be the same fuze to the rear glass popper. Or i just pulled the wrong fuze to begin with. I put the fuze for (where it said rear wiper) nack in and the glass window opens again. Haha i almost brought it up to the techs to look at :rolleyes:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So i never use thr rear wiper and so i pulled the fuze for it so jic i hit the button it wouldnt work and scratch the rear glass anymore then it already is. Well a day later i went to use the rear glass for the first time in weeks, it didnt open with any buttons.... well last night it hit me maybe the fuze for the rear wiper may be the same fuze to the rear glass popper. Or i just pulled the wrong fuze to begin with. I put the fuze for (where it said rear wiper) nack in and the glass window opens again. Haha i almost brought it up to the techs to look at :rolleyes:
Just pull the wiring connector from the button.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score