What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buffed and polished them fender flares. looks like it shines lol i had to wash the whole truck afterwards of course, it looked silly with shinny flares only lol

really need to get to painting them wheels. going with a bright silver.

my brother kept sending me links to nice stock 20's and stuff right after i bought it, im like its got brand new tires on it, once they are bald, ill think about wheels then, till then they stay put, will look better with some paint on em.

ye 001.jpg

ye 002.jpg

ye 003.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
buffed and polished them fender flares. looks like it shines lol i had to wash the whole truck afterwards of course, it looked silly with shinny flares only lol

my brother kept sending me links to nice stock 20's and stuff right after i bought it, im like its got brand new tires on it, once they are bald, ill think about wheels then, till then they stay put, will look better with some paint on em.

View attachment 201306

View attachment 201307

View attachment 201308

Flares look great. I've always been a fan. The OBS and NBS look naked without them imo.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flares look great. I've always been a fan. The OBS and NBS look naked without them imo.

me too. all my new trucks had em. they were all 2500 or 3500 pick ups, with out them its got that wimpy 1500 look. aka a girls truck. lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

View attachment 201306

View attachment 201307

View attachment 201308
Nice, need to do something about those door moldings now

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 201306

View attachment 201307

View attachment 201308

Put some wheel spacers on it! Give it a meaner stance.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they come red originally? I've never noticed them red/maroon before. Are they textured?

they came black. and are smooth, factory has that rough texture to them, at least the hd trucks.

i held one up to the truck and hated it, if they were a blacker black it might have worked for me.

this is right after washing with a scotch bright pad and prep spray.
007.jpg

painted, not cleared yet.
008.jpg

got rpo code rattle can paint on line. color is dead on pretty much.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
they came black. and are smooth, factory has that rough texture to them, at least the hd trucks.

i held one up to the truck and hated it, if they were a blacker black it might have worked for me.

this is right after washing with a scotch bright pad and prep spray.
View attachment 201327

painted, not cleared yet.
View attachment 201328

got rpo code rattle can paint on line. color is dead on pretty much.
I was talking about the lower door mouldings. Never noticed the textured ones were any other color then black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt