What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my fender flares clear coated today, def gonna need to be wet sanded.

009.jpg

010.jpg

in the sun they look pretty damn good. a friend stopped by hes like they look like they came that way, aka not painted by me.....
007.jpg

once again, im sitting here wishing i had drove the truck to work so i could lay one up and really see how close it is. just looking at them they seem to be a damn close match if not prefect.

im gonna let them cure for a few days before wet sanding and buffing em out. seems to work out better for me in the past, rushing stuff never ends well for me lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Did you do both? I did mine last year as preventive maintenance. Took some banging with a mini sledge but they weren't too bad.

Drivers side done previously. Ordered both at the time. Knew I wanted to Gmt900 the brakes and thought I'd wait to do the passenger hub when I tore into the brakes. The hub had another idea yesterday and started screaming for attention, so today it was. It did however give me a kick to get my order placed at R1 for rotors and pads.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drivers side done previously. Ordered both at the time. Knew I wanted to Gmt900 the brakes and thought I'd wait to do the passenger hub when I tore into the brakes. The hub had another idea yesterday and started screaming for attention, so today it was. It did however give me a kick to get my order placed at R1 for rotors and pads.
GMT 900's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan