What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my friend and boss now, owns a landscape co, the garage was full of mowers, trailer got unloaded cause we've been doing mulch. i had to climb over 3 mowers to get to that table, then i had to clear it off. crap all over. truth is, its been way worse. once the mowers are out you can walk through it.

Idaho45guy

Reaction score
Installed the Go Rhino roof rack today. Second one I had ordered. First one came so badly damaged I couldn't use it. This one showed up with three small dents and no mounting hardware. Amazon refunded me some money and I just bolted it on myself using some redneck ingenuity.

I like the looks but it is a little small at 40" x 60". My homemade one off the Suburban was just too big at 48" x 96".

E2dRh7SJ0AWMt4X1aTeBC-OPyks9VNp0QFj2i3QD41opX92IB.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Installed the Go Rhino roof rack today. Second one I had ordered. First one came so badly damaged I couldn't use it. This one showed up with three small dents and no mounting hardware. Amazon refunded me some money and I just bolted it on myself using some redneck ingenuity.

I like the looks but it is a little small at 40" x 60". My homemade one off the Suburban was just too big at 48" x 96".

View attachment 200182
Looks good, but kind of reminds me of "Fat guy in a little coat" syndrome.giphy-2.gif

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 200182

I like this color on the yukon. But that could be the old man in me lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442