What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
I could just stare at this all flippin day and night.

x2 - absolutely gorgeous!

But you also baby yours lol. And it lives a life of luxury in FL.
I'm glad I took all the chrome off the grille tho, last chrome grille I did started chipping right away so this time I'll be 100% sure it won't chip. But as for the chrome bumper I'll have to paint over it and hope for the best.

Meh.... our salt is in the air, the UV rays and heat from the sun FRIES clear coat and paint... then there's the wind blowing in off the shore that picks up the sand and sand blasts your clear coat and paint even further... then there's love bugs.

Granted, not as harsh as being in the salt belt, but it's not the Midwest, that's for sure.

Anybody else get in on the Harbor Freight class-action? I remember filing about a year ago and it was supposed to be about $10 per person. I got a $160 gift card today. yay!

Say what? Dangit... I didn't know anything about it!

npease79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2001 tahoe Electric fans installed . 74 bucks shipped fans 06 silverado lkq. 20 dollars 07 siverado wiring harness complete . Thanks junkyard.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Those are on the list of tools you don’t want to cheap out on... but that’s just my opinion.

I think this totally depends on the scope of work you do. I have compared it to a snap on in my shop for torques on big gasketed tank doors, and they are plenty accurate enough to get the job done well. For most guys just working on a truck and wanting to pay attention to torque specs, they perform very well for such a low price point. My .02.

True but IMO a cheap torque wrench is still more accurate than none at all so if it's a choice between completely guessing and using an inaccurate one I'd take the latter.

Agreed. Especially for $12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts