What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devilmk4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear some people say that the inlet and outlet have to be facing up and then tru cool says you can mount it anyway. You know anything about that? @bottomline2000

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Is this what needs to be done to paint the chrome grill? I' thinking about painting mine body match after my wheels are done
Well it's the best way if you can get away with it. My grille is flat and easy to use a blade. Plus it was already bubbling in some places so I had no choice. If it wasn't I would've just sanded like crazy like how @Rocket Man did his , which is still a correct way but if you ever get condensation or separation between the grille and the chrome later that could be an issue. But these nbs trucks are old, if there' no bubbling by now then you should be good lol .

RyanJW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just ordered the Fleece GM All lights module, replacement fog housings as the passenger side is missing the lens and new JDM LED Fog bulbs. Should all arrive this week.

Looking at biting the bullet and getting the whole suspension re-done. Shocks are the originals and its got 200K miles on it! Ideally, I want to do the brakes, control arms, bushings and shocks all at the same time. Tempted to replace the springs as well though.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Just ordered the Fleece GM All lights module, replacement fog housings as the passenger side is missing the lens and new JDM LED Fog bulbs. Should all arrive this week.

Looking at biting the bullet and getting the whole suspension re-done. Shocks are the originals and its got 200K miles on it! Ideally, I want to do the brakes, control arms, bushings and shocks all at the same time. Tempted to replace the springs as well though.

Go big or go home.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well it's my CC but I thought you guys might enjoy what I'm doing today to my dash. This is one stupid ass GM design. It went from 2 small cracks to about 4-5 by the time I got this damn thing off. I WILL repair this POS and put it back in.

View attachment 199455 View attachment 199456
What kind of expoxy are you gonna use? Also, the guy in a video used some metal pieces to brace up the cracks. He epoxied over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec