What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep both. I love your truck. I wish I could duplicate it
Well, thank you, but I am going with a grey slate wrap and blacking out the chrome everywhere. I think the rack ends done in grey slate and blacked out chrome with the black roof wrap would have too much clash going on up there. Then the side steps with grey ends and blacked out chrome trim. I dunno, I think it will all clash. I am going to go with a newer GM replica wheel at some point in the future as well.

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, thank you, but I am going with a grey slate wrap and blacking out the chrome everywhere. I think the rack ends done in grey slate and blacked out chrome with the black roof wrap would have too much clash going on up there. Then the side steps with grey ends and blacked out chrome trim. I dunno, I think it will all clash. I am going to go with a newer GM replica wheel at some point in the future as well.

Hello,

I wrapped my roof in black and my Esky rack in black (including end caps). It came out very nice and really just disappears into the rooflines.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I wrapped my roof in black and my Esky rack in black (including end caps). It came out very nice and really just disappears into the rooflines.
Any pics? I believe it is you along with more recent reviews online of Vvivid that convinced me to try their new vvivid+ line out. Plus the BF deal was too good too pass up at 35% off.

although I did buy enough to do the roof in grey too and have enough black to do the rails and sidesteps, then sell off or keep the Avery gloss black around for whatever reason I may need it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum