What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReed450

Reaction score
Got my new heads in, LED Switch backs for blinkers, and HID's for the lows. Also put in the Novita flasher module (which is a pain in the ass to get out) went to go do the fogs and got sent the wrong bulbs But I think it definitely makes the front end look a lot cleaner. Now just gotta get the HD hood painted and the front should be done!

IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0435.JPG IMG_0436.JPG

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Got my new heads in, LED Switch backs for blinkers, and HID's for the lows. Also put in the Novita flasher module (which is a pain in the ass to get out) went to go do the fogs and got sent the wrong bulbs But I think it definitely makes the front end look a lot cleaner. Now just gotta get the HD hood painted and the front should be done!

View attachment 186698 View attachment 186699 View attachment 186700
Nice, get rid of those ugly yellow dull halogens. Fog light bulb is a 880, what did they send you?

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Found out that I can fit all of my earthly possessions in the back of my Tahoe and a 5x8 U-Haul. Moved everything back home with my parents, I’m transferring from A&M to an auto tech school here in San Antonio. Took me a few semesters to realize it, but college isn’t for me. I love working on cars and trucks, and they say if you do what you love, you never work a day in your life.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found out that I can fit all of my earthly possessions in the back of my Tahoe and a 5x8 U-Haul. Moved everything back home with my parents, I’m transferring from A&M to an auto tech school here in San Antonio. Took me a few semesters to realize it, but college isn’t for me. I love working on cars and trucks, and they say if you do what you love, you never work a day in your life.

sounds like the right choice!

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I forgot , what we're you majoring at a&m?