What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Sounds nice and throaty. Lol, I thought you were gonna blow the camera away. I wanna share too. Stock exhaust

MBRP Muffler.
My gf hates it. I think she just doesn' get it lol. I still love it.

I thought about that MBRP when it popped up, too. After a bit of research, I knew it would be a little more than what I was after, lol. That thing is RASPY! I'm loving the Carven. Good and throaty, barks just a little when I want it to. My lady doesn't get it either...

KReed450

Reaction score
I ordered new clear heads and turn signal housings, LED switchbacks and the flasher module, HID's for lows and fogs, LED projector reverse lights. Got the new HD hood washed up and going to take it to get painted this week!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I hosed off The Beast today. That’s all I’ve had to do for the last few weeks since applying Top Coat F11. No washing, just hose it off and it comes out pretty damn good. I’m a new fan of the stuff- it will be nice not having to wash it in the winter. Man I have to get that hood fixed one day. View attachment 186522
What happened to the hood? I'v never heard of Top Coat F11 before.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I thought about that MBRP when it popped up, too. After a bit of research, I knew it would be a little more than what I was after, lol. That thing is RASPY! I'm loving the Carven. Good and throaty, barks just a little when I want it to. My lady doesn't get it either...
It def is loud inside, but I guess I'm used to it. Do the women ever get it? Lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened to the hood? I'v never heard of Top Coat F11 before.
The gaps are way off. I need to have the edges bent into shape. It looks terrible from down low like in that shot. I didn't catch that before it was painted. Topcoat F11 is a polymer spray- on product that acts as a barrier that nothing sticks to. On paint and glass ( or wheels ) you just spray it on and wipe it off. Everything else like tires or plastic you can just wipe or spray it on. I heard about on FB but thought it was BS until my friend who owns a body shop tried it and swore by it. So far it works pretty damn good. It's kind of spendy so I hope it lasts for a few months like advertised.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The gaps are way off. I need to have the edges bent into shape. It looks terrible from down low like in that shot. I didn't catch that before it was painted. Topcoat F11 is a polymer spray- on product that acts as a barrier that nothing sticks to. On paint and glass ( or wheels ) you just spray it on and wipe it off. Everything else like tires or plastic you can just wipe or spray it on. I heard about on FB but thought it was BS until my friend who owns a body shop tried it and swore by it. So far it works pretty damn good. It's kind of spendy so I hope it lasts for a few months like advertised.
Where'd you pick it up ?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I ordered new clear heads and turn signal housings, LED switchbacks and the flasher module, HID's for lows and fogs, LED projector reverse lights. Got the new HD hood washed up and going to take it to get painted this week!
What are these led projector reverse lights you speak of?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9