What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took off the abs fuse cuz of the low speed abs engaging, truck is running way better now. (Felt sluggish before, dont know why)

Bought a rear differential cover, hopefully thatll fix a leak and getting that done tommorow.
abs issue will be either from the main abs unit or you have a bad wheel hub sensor, a good scanner will tell you which is the case, if it is giving you feedback at almost a complete stop then it is highly likely to just be a wheel sensor (easy fix)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Getting ready for winter. Put the 17's on.20171112_145708.jpg
My backup cam hasn't worked iin awhile. Just stopped, so I installed a new one, still nothing. Something with the wiring I guess. It's getting the hot to the wiring going to the cam itself tho.20171112_161134.jpg
I also put my low beam led's back in.20171112_162506.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds nice and throaty. Lol, I thought you were gonna blow the camera away. I wanna share too. Stock exhaust

MBRP Muffler.
My gf hates it. I think she just doesn' get it lol. I still love it.
Love the sound of yours at an idle, it makes me wish I'd gone with catless headers. I just didn't want to take a chance on our visual inspections at the smog station.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
We also have a visual in NJ. We actually have to drive over a camera. I have a cat heatshield screwed onto my pipe. I'm hoping it looks like a cat.
The first clip was after all the work was done. I still had the stock muffler on. The flange was cut and rewarded to use the stock muffler.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We also have a visual in NJ. We actually have to drive over a camera. I have a cat heatshield screwed onto my pipe. I'm hoping it looks like a cat.
The first clip was after all the work was done. I still had the stock muffler on. The flange was cut and rewarded to use the stock muffler.
I know about your fake cat, I just wasn’t confident enough to go that route. My inspection is in Winter and I could just see me out in my driveway trying to figure out how to add cats in the feeezing rain.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hosed off The Beast today. That’s all I’ve had to do for the last few weeks since applying Top Coat F11. No washing, just hose it off and it comes out pretty damn good. I’m a new fan of the stuff- it will be nice not having to wash it in the winter. Man I have to get that hood fixed one day. DFB00305-787D-4269-BD24-4DB212C474A9.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts