What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I had too small of a wire going to my driver front speaker, so it kept going out. I fixed that, and replaced my still-stock rear speakers with some aftermarket ones I had laying around. Sounds SO much better. Still need to figure out my sub though.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Went to put in some new LEDs inside and in the puddle lights. And was surprised that my driver was festoon as is should and my passenger was completely different. Replaced it with a 6 led 194

View attachment 182676 View attachment 182678
Wth weird. Well whatever works I guess lol. Should put cob 194s in there
. Be stupid bright.

What do you do for paint correction?
Wet sand and heavy duty compound. Clay bar is just debris removal

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the new HID kit from @Vanquish Auto installed a couple of nights ago.

They are noticeably brighter than the cheap HID kit I used before.
20170909_002811.jpg
The new ballast also feels much heavier than the old. Reassuringly so.

Old HIDs:
20170909_000854.jpg
Side by side (new on left):
20170909_002028.jpg
New HIDs:
20170909_004253.jpg

And here is a slightly darker version of the last photo where you can see the pattern just a little better:
20170909_004251.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put on the chrome Denali handles from @fresh350. They look at with my silver speaker grilles.

View attachment 182806
Love the Denali handles. I just noticed your door panels aren't carpeted in the bottom area like mine. I had redone them with matching material when I replaced my carpet and just reglued them yesterday because I didn't use enough spray glue first time around.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Love the Denali handles. I just noticed your door panels aren't carpeted in the bottom area like mine. I had redone them with matching material when I replaced my carpet and just reglued them yesterday because I didn't use enough spray glue first time around.
I've never seen lower panels uncarpeted.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my differential girdle. Or should I say I had my neighbor finish installing it after nearly destroying my fractured shoulder attempting it yesterday. Actually I just dislocated it but it felt like I nearly destroyed it. RTV needs trimming but that will have to wait. BTW, if anyone wants to install a girdle but are having issues with clearance due to the panhard bar, the QA1 panhard curves out far enough to install pretty much any of the girdles out there.
why get a girdle when you have that hefty diff cover on?