What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah catted Y pipe. And they're guaranteed to work with my AWD, I did my research. I'll try to post a video of the Whipple soon. I'll have to get someone to rev it a bit while I video it.
Also gotta do a clip with your speedo. We love that stuff around here! Lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Yeah catted Y pipe. And they're guaranteed to work with my AWD, I did my research. I'll try to post a video of the Whipple soon. I'll have to get someone to rev it a bit while I video it.

Don't think this will prove too difficult.... 'Hey, you wanna come rev my race truck while I video it?' lol.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also gotta do a clip with your speedo. We love that stuff around here! Lol
Theres one of those in my build thread, right after I installed it the second time lol. A good clip that shows my boost and a take off from a slow roll,1-2 shift at 5500 rpm.

tbisaacs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I used it!

1d5df9a0bd64ade487135ee22f307388.jpg

7dbc6e9a0d8d5496c5500f0bf9a35a58.jpg

5a98a7762c2c6e90eaa036263002e10a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fresh350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please let us know your thoughts on it. Was it worth it?

So first impression was that it had a lot more pep off the line... as far as the butt dyno goes, you can definitely feel the difference. In my case with the big cam, I think it helped its lower rpm manners (maybe the increased airflow is helping?). All in all I'm happy with the swap and it was fairly easy compared to other mods I've done (previous vehicles and customers vehicles).

I do suggest getting the TBSS fuel rail for an easier install and you can get the X-Link or the adapter plate (either way is more or less plug and play)

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So first impression was that it had a lot more pep off the line... as far as the butt dyno goes, you can definitely feel the difference. In my case with the big cam, I think it helped its lower rpm manners (maybe the increased airflow is helping?). All in all I'm happy with the swap and it was fairly easy compared to other mods I've done (previous vehicles and customers vehicles).

I do suggest getting the TBSS fuel rail for an easier install and you can get the X-Link or the adapter plate (either way is more or less plug and play)
Does your stock engine covers still fit?

fresh350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your stock engine covers still fit?

I think it might and I will try it later but I have a TBSS cover that I will be using... I have to trim it a little cause my intake tube is too big and not letting it come all the way down.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerstop rotors. raining out, so didnt get to paint the calipers. disregard the flaking rims, that actually look impressive from a football field distance away

brake.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14