What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Holgrinator

Reaction score
Thought about color matched. Decided on black. It's going to have black xd grenade wheels with the machined lip. White Hoes with color matched flares are a dime a dozen. I wanted to be a little different. Almost looks like a fleet vehicle at the moment but give it time.

Screenshot_20170421-201054.jpg

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got rid of the stainless steel "chrome" fender flares. Installed a set of black plastic ones (thanks to 02_Tahoe) to hide the scratches the stainless ones left behind. In order for them to fit I had to demold the sides as well (pain in the ass by the way). I hate chrome, I'm going for a "tougher" look and this should help. Next will be the leveling kit, and some 33s

View attachment 79854

View attachment 79855
They look awesome man. Glad it all worked out

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Good lord. Looks like I'll just stick with my stubby antenna and do the copper wire up the weatherstripping to get a clearer signal. No big.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Got rid of the stainless steel "chrome" fender flares. Installed a set of black plastic ones (thanks to 02_Tahoe) to hide the scratches the stainless ones left behind. In order for them to fit I had to demold the sides as well (pain in the ass by the way). I hate chrome, I'm going for a "tougher" look and this should help. Next will be the leveling kit, and some 33s

View attachment 79854

View attachment 79855
Flare squad!!!:rocking:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu