What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started the leap to ditch my boss amp. Base factory sun soon to be powered by this
4cf360da94ed3eafa0dd9e9ea86a5ca3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which front and rear end links did you get? How'd you go about measuring yours?
I have Moog sway bar end links on the front cause the Belltech's broke after about a year. I have Belltech links on the rear with no problems.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have Moog sway bar end links on the front cause the Belltech's broke after about a year. I have Belltech links on the rear with no problems.
Did you get the universal ones? How'd you measure for them? Pulled the sway bar down some to measure? Just trying to visualize it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the rear ones shortened though, so your swaybar sits parallel with the ground? That's usually the problem- if you shorten the rear endlinks enough to get the swaybar parallel, the panhard bar mount hits. That's why the DJM ones a have a bent one on the right which moves the swaybar over 1".

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the universal ones? How'd you measure for them? Pulled the sway bar down some to measure? Just trying to visualize it.
Don't disconnect anything to measure, it must be done with the suspension loaded and if you disconnect the swaybars when the weight is on them you're in for it. Did you go to Energy Suspension's website and look at page 8 of their catalog like I suggested? There's diagrams and instructions! Here's some text from that page: "

TO FIT: Vehicle must be on level ground (not jacked up) with wheels

supporting it. Make sure stabilizer bar end eyelet (B) is parallel with control

arm (C). Many times they are not. You may be required to use a slightly

longer or shorter sleeve length than the original. Measure sleeve length."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan