What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Took it for a ride yesterday to test out the lowering. Still haven't taken it on the highway yet, but, it's a little bouncey in the rear with dips in the road. I still want to take it on the highway to see if the swaying has gone away. BTW --this Hoe burns rubber! Nice too. No pics, never go back to the scene of the crime! :angels25::driver::secret:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want bluetooth/handsfree calling and backup camera with factory touchscreen NAV...

Is it just cheaper to get an aftermarket double din H/U? That has its own issues I understand since it requires a bunch of interfaces to maintain chimes and DVD and what not. Seems like a headache.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want bluetooth/handsfree calling and backup camera with factory touchscreen NAV...

Is it just cheaper to get an aftermarket double din H/U? That has its own issues I understand since it requires a bunch of interfaces to maintain chimes and DVD and what not. Seems like a headache.
It costed me roughly $500 to put a Pioneer 7" DVD model bs4800, a PAC module, camera, dash kit, neutral chip (play video while driving). I don't have the Pioneer Nav, but it works off of my phone with the apps you can download for the deck. The PAC unit pretty much takes care of the chimes, reverse turn on,steering wheel controls, and its the wiring harness as well to plug into the trucks harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It costed me roughly $500 to put a Pioneer 7" DVD model bs4700, a PAC module, camera, dash kit, neutral chip (play video while driving). I don't have the Pioneer Nav, but it works off of my phone with the apps you can download for the deck. The PAC unit pretty much takes care of the chimes, reverse turn on,steering wheel controls, and its the wiring harness as well to plug into the trucks harness.

Thanks. Ugh. Trying not to spend $500 if possible. So many other things on the truck to spend that on.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Ugh. Trying not to spend $500 if possible. So many other things on the truck to spend that on.
I would say most of the cost was the head unit. The PAC unit can be had for 80.00 on Amazon
PAC OS5 OS-5 Radio Replacement Interface with Onstar Retention https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JDUBQ06/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0qc0ybJMB749A

Here a screenshot of the three things you need to put the deck in, just need the camera if you want one.

35d3b4335c5d2d45dcbf675b7680b2b1.jpg

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I've got my eye on the Pioneer 3800, it does everything I need. I have the wiring harness, just waiting on a good deal. Will end up with 400 or less in it with rear view camera included

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say most of the cost was the head unit. The PAC unit can be had for 80.00 on Amazon
PAC OS5 OS-5 Radio Replacement Interface with Onstar Retention https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JDUBQ06/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_0qc0ybJMB749A

Here a screenshot of the three things you need to put the deck in, just need the camera if you want one.

35d3b4335c5d2d45dcbf675b7680b2b1.jpg

Hmmm ok.
i have the camera.

I have this laying around that I never got to use on my Nali:

03-06 GMOS-04 Metra AXXESS Interface radio harness

http://axxessinterfaces.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=41

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got my eye on the Pioneer 3800, it does everything I need. I have the wiring harness, just waiting on a good deal. Will end up with 400 or less in it with rear view camera included
I was looking at them all and went 4800 as it was a tad bigger screen and it has the newer button layout. Mine also tilts the entire face down at any angle for glare, and you can't tell it even has a disc ****, because it's behind the faceplate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods