What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16SLE91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does it really sound good and a big difference with the stock radio and speakers. How much does that set up run, I've been debating about putting in another sub and wanted to keep my factory radio and speakers. Did you change out any factory speakers? Thanks

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

The factory Bose door speakers perform well I am very pleased with them. I did not change out any factory speakers and they're amplified now. This setup ran me close to 1k after it's all said and done.

jimim

Reaction score
Seal coated the summer rims today and got em on. Tonight is a nice clayin' followed up by a polish and then seal for the truck.

I was going to coat it this time vs seal but didn't want to experiment on a brand new truck forcthe first time. I should have messed with the old hoe before I traded it.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a Husky Liner cargo liner in the truck today. A little disappointed in the quality of it for the price ($122) but I think it should serve its purpose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs