What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanky

Reaction score
Read through the whole thread, got a lot of ideas I'm looking forward to implementing!

I've got a 2015 Tahoe LTZ.
So far, I've bolted on a K&N CAI, added weathertech liners for all three rows, and I just got the front two windows tinted today.

IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0176.JPG

Schmaltzy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great - what percentage did you do in the front? How have you liked the weathertech's for the 2nd row. Mine seem too wide and the edges hit the doors which cause them to to get folded back and curled over.

Stanky

Reaction score
Looks great - what percentage did you do in the front? How have you liked the weathertech's for the 2nd row. Mine seem too wide and the edges hit the doors which cause them to to get folded back and curled over.

I went with 20% which is a little darker than the second row windows with the factory tint. With my OCD, I'm probably gonna throw another layer of film over them just to match the front.

As far as the weathertechs, I love them. I get what you mean by them being just a tad too long but it doesn't bother me too too much. I'll have to take a closer look and see if they're being folded back/curled over as I didn't pay too much attention I was just excited to finally get rid of the carpet mats hahaha

Schmaltzy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey would you mind throwing up another photo - side view to see the tint? I was thinking I wanted to match the back as well. I have had ours 5 weeks now, swapped the 20's for 22's - clear bra, weathertechs and debadged the "LT" off the side. Tint next week.1.jpeg 8.jpg

Stanky

Reaction score
Hey would you mind throwing up another photo - side view to see the tint? I was thinking I wanted to match the back as well. I have had ours 5 weeks now, swapped the 20's for 22's - clear bra, weathertechs and debadged the "LT" off the side. Tint next week.View attachment 78215 View attachment 78216

Haven't had the chance to get a side view pic but I will next time I get the chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu