What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
What all did you have painted, just the front area and below the grill. The one body shop I went to wouldn't paint my grill so I'll have to check some others

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Bo3131

Reaction score
What all did you have painted, just the front area and below the grill. The one body shop I went to wouldn't paint my grill so I'll have to check some others

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

All the chome on the grille got painted and the chome above the headlights. I also bought a new lip so they painted and installed that. Some shops won't do it because it's a lot of prep work for them to paint the chome. But if you find a good body shop they won't have any problem doing it.

BluVelvet2xHo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm still in the early stages on my 2017, tinted front windows & debadged it. 3/6 lowering will be next & then the Eibach bars when they get here. I'll be sure to post before/after pics when it's done.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had time yesterday to wrap my trim and install the vanquish fogs. Now I need to find time to install the ddm low beams, mvi module and finish wrapping the front. Car needs a wash too. We need more time in the day!!!

View attachment 76282

View attachment 76283

great work. Did you wrap the trim yourself? How smooth was it? If you did, have you done this before or was this a first? I would love to wrap my chrome around the windows and would love to take the challenge on myself if it was easy enough. i guess I could peal and have it done for me if I screwed it up.

Also, do you plan to wrap the grill?

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can wrap it yourself if you have the patience. Not necessary a difficult job but definitely takes some patience. I previously did the plasti-dip on my chrome window trim and have now begun the work to replace it with a vinyl wrap. The hardest part for me is getting the free time to actually do it with two little ones at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9