What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back from the shop, ARH's installed

howdy Walt

sounds healthy & nasty ;)
... so i am guessing LTs, no cats & maybe corsa cat back?
how is sound inside while cruising @ highway speeds?

i am contemplating LTs w/ cats (as i already have a custom corsa catback)... just not sure if it will be too loud

BigWaltftw

Reaction score
howdy Walt

sounds healthy & nasty ;)
... so i am guessing LTs, no cats & maybe corsa cat back?
how is sound inside while cruising @ highway speeds?

i am contemplating LTs w/ cats (as i already have a custom corsa catback)... just not sure if it will be too loud
Yep, correct. American Racing longtube headers 1 7/8 no cats & Corsa catback also a AFE cold air intake. Shes still nice and quite inside the cab until you really get on it. Really happy with the results, the dyno tune was a nice help with the shifting points

Tally2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is what I have done to my 16 Tahoe. I installed a billet insert for the grill. My 07 Tahoe had one like this from the factory and me and the wife both love the different look. I am the only 16 running around that I have ever seen with this insert. Tinted the front windows 35%, installed OEM vent visors, and OEM color matched floor mats (like weather tech but better).
Future Mods are:
A 2/3 drop
CAI
Fog Lights
BB tuner
22" wheels.
Tally%20Billet%20Grill_zpshk1qk5dk.jpg

Last edited:

Tally2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is what I have done to my 16 Tahoe. I installed a billet insert for the grill. My 07 Tahoe had one like this from the factory and me and the wife both love the different look. I am the only 16 running around that I have ever seen with this insert. Tinted the front windows 35%, installed OEM vent visors, and OEM color matched floor mats (like weather tech but better).
Future Mods are:
A 2/3 drop
CAI
Fog Lights
BB tuner
22" wheels

Tally%20Billet%20Grill_zpshk1qk5dk.jpg
Billet grill.jpg

Last edited:

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back from the shop, ARH's installed

Did the same shop that installed your exhaust also install your headers? I would definitely like to hear it in person. I'm in southwest houston, so I'm sure we'll cross paths sometime in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT