What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sick! I'm about to order these wheels for my denali. How have they been holding up?

Also any sound clips of exhaust?

Thanks! Wheels are holding up well. And here's a cold start clip of corsa cat-back exhaust:

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clip, sounds awesome!
Where did you get the black lug nuts?

UnitedStites

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Made the following changes in the past few weeks: Added K&N intake, 22inch Black rims, removed the LT, plastidipped the "Tahoe", added chrome handles, added chrome to the roof rack, added chrome strip on the sides (not sure about this yet), added chrome to the running boards, put an LTZ grill on, Vinyl wrapped the chrome window trim, bought the diablosport tuner and got a custom tune from Diablew.

IMG_9516.JPG

IMG_9517.JPG

Gdwheel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Made the following changes in the past few weeks: Added K&N intake, 22inch Black rims, removed the LT, plastidipped the "Tahoe", added chrome handles, added chrome to the roof rack, added chrome strip on the sides (not sure about this yet), added chrome to the running boards, put an LTZ grill on, Vinyl wrapped the chrome window trim, bought the diablosport tuner and got a custom tune from Diablew.

Wow! You have been busy! Looks great!

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you notice much of a difference with the custom tune from Diablew compared to the stock tunes?

UnitedStites

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you notice much of a difference with the custom tune from Diablew compared to the stock tunes?
So far it has only been a day since I installed the Diablew tune. I was told it takes a little while for the fuel trims to be relearned. I can say that with the original diablo tune and AFM(DOD) off I noticed a huge difference. I will let you know how it goes.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far it has only been a day since I installed the Diablew tune. I was told it takes a little while for the fuel trims to be relearned. I can say that with the original diablo tune and AFM(DOD) off I noticed a huge difference. I will let you know how it goes.

Yes, please post an update once you have some more time with the custom tune. I too have noticed a big difference with just the 87 octane tune and turning AFM off. I'm wondering if a custom tune from Diablew really ends up being worth the extra $150.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech mats and husky mud flaps (F & R). BlackView 2CH dash cam w/ hard wiring kit inbound! Got a price on a sunroof install today. $1600. Thats a bit more that I thought it would be. Have to think on it.

IMG_20170629_1325071.jpg IMG_20170629_1325317.jpg IMG_20170629_1325373.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal